Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

WHO Western Pacific H1N1 internet site

I had some free time today so I decided to go the WHO's Western Pacific H1N1 site :

http://www.wpro.who.int/health_topics/h1n1/

To my horror, I discovered how outdated and how poor the coverage is with regards to H1N1 in the Western Pacific. I know WHO's main site (you can see the link on the right corner of my blog) is constantly updated, but please I hope whoever in charge of the Western Pacific should do something about this.

I'm pretty sure that the WHO officials would want people like us from the Western Pacific to get our facts from a reliable source about H1N1 rather than from sources who are rumour mongering. That being said I hope to see some improvement in this site when I visit again. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment