Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Malaysia : Rashid can’t wait to get back to work with his charges

Via The Star:

" National singles chief coach Rashid Sidek is all excited over getting back with the team gearing up for the Thomas-Uber Cup Finals.

Rashid and his family were confirmed with the virus H1N1 last week and he is expected to be discharged from the Tawakal Hospital here today.

The Finals begin on Sunday at the Putra Stadium in Bukit Jalil.

Rashid said yesterday that he was bored in hospital after spending four days there with his wife and children.

“I don’t have fever anymore and I feel as good as new. My family members are also getting better,” he said.

“I am recovering and looking forward to rejoining the team in the next few days. I should be with them when they move their training base to the Putra Stadium.

“I have all my family members (the wife and three children) here in hospital. Only my one-year-old boy was not confirmed with the virus but, as a precautionary measure, he was also confined here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment