Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Its never easy - Chen Qi blog closure

As Mike Coston at Avian Flu Diary and Crof at H5N1 mentioned in their blogs the closure of Chen Qi blog. Its never easy to learn a fellow comrade has decided to bid farewell in something which he has done with great effort and hard work.

However I will wait for the time Paul at Chen Qi to start on his new endeavour. Thanks a million Paul, you are one of a kind.

" After years of dedication to this website, I have decided to end it here and now. Too many equal blogs and too little readers make it easier despite the fact that I have done it with great enjoyment and I will miss it badly. Thank you very much for all the years of following and I will definitely start something new.

untill then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment