Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Malaysia : MOH - Current Situation of Influenza A (H1N1) as of 21 April 2010

The Ministry of Health's latest H1N1 update. Excerpt with my translation, the attachment for the ILI cluster cases is still not updated - it shows the older attachment (the day before), once it's updated i will post it. Here's what I have currently:

"Up until 8:00 am on 21 April 2010, the Ministry received a total of six (6) report of ILI cluster cases from the following two (2) states.

Meanwhile, until at 5:30 pm on 20 April 2010, a total of 75 confirmed cases of Influenza A (H1N1) was reported for a total 13,274 cases confirmed to date. The number of ILI cases that are currently being treated in the wards in the country are 624 cases.

Of these, 85 cases (13.6%) were confirmed positive influenza A (H1N1). The number of cases being treated in the ICU are11 people in which eight (8) admissions has risk factors. No reports of death received yesterday."

If you have been following my blog updates, I'm sure you can see what I see, a definite increase of H1N1 cases from day to day........and I'm still hearing people saying we are not in the second wave, I maybe wrong but the facts don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment