Via New Straits Times :
" Ten new suspected influenza A (H1N1) cluster cases were reported yesterday in Kelantan, Malacca, Penang, Negri Sembilan, Pahang, Terengganu, Sarawak and Johor. The new cluster cases were:
- five people at Maahad Tahfiz Al- Quran Al-Asriah Bangol Chiah in Pasir Mas,
- three members of a family in Parit Penghulu, Sungai Rambai,
- three pupils of Sekolah Menengah Teknik Balik Pulau,
- Four pupils of Sekolah Kebangsaan Chembong, Rembau,
- five pupils of Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Kiambang, Pasir Mas, where one was confirmed positive and others treated as outpatients,
- eight National Service trainees from PLKN Indera Pahlawan, Jengka 6, Maran,
- 12 people of Pondok Daruk Iman, Hulu Terengganu,
- seven pupils of Sekolah Kebangsaan Ibok, Kemaman,
- two pupils of SMK Sri Aman, Sarawak, and,
- three members of a family in Taman Puteri Wangsa, Ulu Tiram, where two were confirmed positive and another treated as outpatient.
Health director-general Tan Sri Dr Ismail Merican said 5,431 people, including students who came into contact with those with H1N1 symptoms, were now under observation."