Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Malaysia : H1N1: Getting vaccine jabs almost a breeze

Via News Straits Times:

"THE spike in influenza A (H1N1) cluster cases has again raised concern among the public.
I realised that I had to get vaccinated.

But when I read in the newspapers about some who complained about the process, I was worried that it would be a big hassle.

So, I prepared myself for a runaround.

But I'm glad to say that it was a painless process.

I checked out the Health Ministry's list of participating clinics, chose one, walked in and registered for the vaccination.

The nurses there were helpful and answered all my questions, and I received the vaccination. It was as simple as that.

Some people may have had bad experiences and been pushed around from one clinic to the other, but I have nothing to complain about.

I am pleased with the management of the vaccination process by the ministry.

It's free and it's available at the right clinics. What more can you ask?"

No comments:

Post a Comment